Aspire Inspection Services
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS IN CAPE CORAL, FORT MYERS, LEHIGH ACRES, NAPLES, PORT CHARLOTTE, PUNTA GORDA AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Protecting Your Investement
Welcome to Aspire Inspection Service. Our business, owned and operated by licensed Florida inspector, Brian Whitehouse, is here to help you as you invest in what is likely the biggest purchase of your life – your new home. Not all home inspectors are alike. Although inspectors all abide by the same set of standards and regulations, they all have different skill sets, backgrounds, and levels of experience. At Aspire Inspection Service, we have 10 years of home inspection experience and a lifetime of knowledge in all building trades. There is nobody better than us to protect your investment.
Home Inspection Buy-Back Guarentee
Aspire Inspection Service is proud to offer InterNACHI’s buy back guarantee on all Residential Home Inspections in Fort Myers and Surrounding Areas. For more information watch the video to the right
And now for the “fine print”:
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers or sellers by participating InterNACHI® members.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
GIVING YOUR HOME INSPECTION OUR FULL ATTENTION
During your home inspection, you and the home deserve our undivided attention and patience. On the day of your appointment, your home will be the only home that we inspect. This means that we won’t have to rush through the inspection to meet another buyer, and your future home’s unique details will be the only thing on our mind. join us at the inspection to learn about the home and to discuss all of your questions and concerns. We take our time to uncover potential issues and to explain them to you without jargon.VIEW SERVICES